If you would like to join our Run for the Call team for one of the Flying Pig Marathon races on the weekend of May 3-4, 2014, please fill out the form below as we race to promote a culture of vocations and raise funds to support seminarians across the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.At the bottom of this page, check out the current list of our team members!
- There are two races on Saturday, May 3rd: the Toyota 10K (8:00am) and the Tri-State Running Company 5K (10:00am).
- There are 3 race options for adults on Sunday, May 4th: the Flying Pig Marathon, the Flying Pig Half Marathon, and the City Dash 4-Person Marathon Relay (all start at 6:30am).
- There are several races for children from crawling infants to 12 year old runners on Saturday, May 3rd. These races begin at 12:00 pm.
- All team members are asked to purchase a $15 team racing shirt to show their commitment to vocations on race day. (Child size shirts are just $5. If you would prefer a regular style tshirt (instead of the racing style shirt), please indicate that in the comment box on the form. Those are available to team members for $10.)
- Please register separately each person in your family or on your relay team.
- Once you have filled out this form, you will receive an email from email@example.com (please add us to your safe senders list) with more information on how to register. Please do not register with the Flying Pig Marathon until you receive an email with the team discount code.
Our Flying Pig Marathon Team:
|Full Marathon||Relay Team|| Piglet Races
| Jack Corey##
|Bernadette Borchers, 6
Gianna Borchers, 4
Damian Borchers, 2
** Seminarian for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
# Running the “3-Way” for the Call (5K, 10K, and Half Marathon)
## Running the “4-Way” for the Call (5K, 10K and Full Marathon)